Your policy is free from restrictions in respect of travel. You will still be entitled to the payout even if you are overseas when you are diagnosed with the covered condition, provided that the policy is still in-force and the condition fulfils the definition.
Articles in this section
- What does the base plan cover?
- What does Major Cancer cover?
- What does Intermediate Stage Cancer cover?
- How does the recurrence benefit work?
- Is there any waiting period or survival period?
- Can I adjust the sum assured?
- How does the renewability term work?
- Who is eligible to buy this plan?
- How can I buy this plan?
- Does this plan have any surrender value?