Your policy is free from restrictions in respect of travel. You will still be entitled to the payout even if you are overseas when you are diagnosed with the covered condition, provided that the policy is still in-force and the condition fulfils the definition.
Articles in this section
- Product Features – Critical Illness Standalone Plans
- How do I customize my own policy?
- What does the Base Plan cover?
- What does the Early Care Rider cover?
- What is the Multi-claim feature?
- What is the Step-up feature?
- What does the Special Benefit Rider cover?
- What does the Cancer Care Rider cover?
- What does the Critical Care Rider cover?
- Is there any waiting period or survival period?