There is a 90-day waiting period from the policy issue date or the latest reinstatement date (whichever is later) before you can make a claim on the following conditions:
- Coronary Artery By-pass Surgery (all stages)
- Other Serious Coronary Artery Disease (all stages)
- Heart Attack of Specified Severity (all stages)
- Major Cancers (all stages)
- Angioplasty and Other Invasive Treatment for Coronary Artery
The life assured must survive 7 days after the date of diagnosis of any covered conditions, before the selected sum assured for the benefits is payable. Otherwise, only the death benefit under the base plan will be payable.