This rider covers 13 less severe medical conditions. If the life assured is diagnosed with any of those covered conditions, we will pay the rider sum assured. For avoidance of doubt, the payout under this rider does not affect the sum assured of the base plan and is in addition to the payout of the base plan and other riders, if any.
This rider allows the policy owner to make up to 6 claims on the rider, and each condition can only be claimed once. There is no waiting period in between claims under this rider.
The premiums for this rider are payable as long as the rider is still in-force, even after claims.
Below is the list of conditions covered under this rider:
- Angioplasty and Other Invasive Treatment for Coronary Artery
- Diabetic Complications
- Wilson’s Disease
- Osteoporosis with Fractures
- Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chronic Adrenal Insufficiency (Addison's Disease)
- Chronic Relapsing Pancreatitis
- Hysterectomy due to Cancer
- Dengue Haemorrhagic Fever
- Severe Crohn’s Disease
- Severe Ulcerative Colitis
You may refer to the Terms and Conditions for the definitions.