To enable us to pay benefits, we require the following information within six (6) months of the claim event, and any costs incurred will be met by you.
- A completed claim form
- Relevant documents as evidence of the claimant's entitlement to receive the payment
- Any other information that we deem necessary, as well as evidence required by the regulators
The documents to be provided for the different benefit types are:
(A) Death benefit
- A copy of the death certificate
(B) Terminal Illness benefit
- A statement from a registered medical practitioner with supporting diagnosis report and medical evidence
(C) Total and Permanent Disability, Critical Illness or Waiver of Premium benefit
- A statement from a registered medical practitioner with supporting diagnosis report, medical evidence and any additional forms we deem necessary
All claim forms, certificates, documents and statements are to be in English. If they are in any other languages, they are to be submitted with a certified translation to English.
For living benefit claims assessment, we reserve the right to have the Life Assured examined by our appointed medical practitioner.