If your medical condition is not found in the list of medical conditions at the online application, you need to select "Yes" when you are at the page that asks "Please tell us about your recent and past health". You will then be able to give more information on your medical condition.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a quote?
- What do I need for the online application?
- Why should I buy insurance online?
- What are the Operating Systems & Browsers that can be used for the online application?
- How long does the online application take?
- How soon can I get covered?
- What is the maximum coverage I can get without going for medical examination?
- Can I have a copy of the policy documents without going through the online application?
- Am I required to go for medical examination to purchase your insurance?
- My name on NRIC is with "hanyu pinyin". How should I enter my name during the application?