Yes, the premium shown in the online quotation is inclusive of the discount. Hence, the premium shown will be the final premium for your policy.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a quote?
- What do I need for the online application?
- Why should I buy insurance online?
- What are the Operating Systems & Browsers that can be used for the online application?
- How long does the online application take?
- How soon can I get covered?
- What is the maximum coverage I can get without going for medical examination?
- Can I have a copy of the policy documents without going through the online application?
- Am I required to go for medical examination to purchase your insurance?
- My name on NRIC is with "hanyu pinyin". How should I enter my name during the application?