The rejected GIRO form will not be returned to you. A copy of the rejected form will be scanned into your online portal and you may find the form under "Documents" tab.
Articles in this section
- Can I pay by GIRO for a new policy application?
- How do I apply for GIRO?
- I have a Zurich Life Singapore policy. How do I change my payment mode to GIRO?
- I have a Singapore Life policy. Where can I get a copy of the GIRO application Form?
- How long does the GIRO application take?
- If my GIRO application is rejected by the bank, will the GIRO form be returned to me?
- When will my premium be deducted from my GIRO account?
- How many GIRO deduction attempts will there be?
- What happens to my policy if my GIRO account is cancelled?