Underwriting is the process of assessing the risk of the Insured and making the decision to decline or accept the risk at an appropriate premium.
Articles in this section
- What is underwriting?
- What are the possible outcomes of underwriting?
- Do I need to inform you if there is a change in my health status while my application is being processed?
- How much time do I have to accept my latest offer from Singapore Life?
- Why is the final offer different from my initial request?
- What can I do if I disagree with the underwriting decision?
- If I am referred for a medical check-up, will there be a change to my quoted premium?