One unit is 10ml or 8mg of pure alcohol. Because alcoholic drinks come in different strengths and sizes, units are a way to tell how strong your drink is.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a quote?
- What do I need for the online application?
- Why should I buy insurance online?
- What are the Operating Systems & Browsers that can be used for the online application?
- How long does the online application take?
- How soon can I get covered?
- What is the maximum coverage I can get without going for medical examination?
- Can I have a copy of the policy documents without going through the online application?
- Am I required to go for medical examination to purchase your insurance?
- My name on NRIC is with "hanyu pinyin". How should I enter my name during the application?
- What should I do if my computer hangs or the web page was accidentally closed halfway through the online application?
- I'm unable to proceed with my application as I encountered an error page. What should I do?
- Is the premium shown in the online quotation inclusive of the discount?
- Business Reply Envelope (A4 size)
- How do I upload / submit a document (ID Doc, Proof of Address etc)?