Under the CRS, we are legally required to establish the tax residency status of all our customers. If you are only tax resident in Singapore and not elsewhere, your financial account information will not be passed on to the Singapore IRAS until there is a change in circumstances.
Articles in this section
- What is CRS?
- Are all insurers doing this?
- Which countries are participating in the CRS?
- Who is reportable?
- I pay taxes in the same country I live in. Why do I need to give you these details?
- What do I need to provide?
- How often will I need to provide this information?
- Where can I find further information and advice on Tax residency and Tax Identification Number (TIN)?