If you need to re-upload your ID or you did not manage to upload your ID during the application process, please follow the below steps.
You should receive an email with your username and password. You may log in to the online portal to upload your ID.
1. Log in to the online portal. From the home page, click the profile icon. From the drop-down list, select “Identity verification”.
2. You will see the message “Your identity document has not been verified. Please verify below.” Click on the update button.
3. Click “Start verification” button.
4. Select the country and the correct type of ID.
5. Upload your ID (front & back) and photo. Once the docs are submitted, the system will start to analyse your ID.
6. Once the ID is submitted successfully, the online portal will reflect “Your proof of identification has been submitted”.