As the GIRO Direct Debit Authorization (DDA) approval by your bank may take up to 6 weeks, we would advise that you pay the first premium by credit card while the DDA is being processed. Once the DDA has been approved, the next premium deduction will be switched to GIRO.
Articles in this section
- Can I pay by GIRO for a new policy application?
- How do I apply for GIRO?
- Where can I get a copy of the GIRO application Form?
- How long does the GIRO application take?
- If my GIRO application is rejected by the bank, will the GIRO form be returned to me?
- When will my premium be deducted from my GIRO account?
- How many GIRO deduction attempts will there be?
- What happens to my policy if my GIRO account is cancelled?
- When will the 2nd and 3rd deduction takes place?
- Can I still reactivate my GIRO account after 3 failed attempts?