You need to take note of the following:
- The policy owner must be at least 18 years old at the time of making the nomination.
- The policy owner and the life assured has to be the same person, that is, the nomination cannot be made on a 3rd party policy.
- For trust nomination, only spouse and/or children of the policy owner can be the nominee.
- Once a Trust nomination is made, the policy owner will lose all rights on ownership of the policy.
- Name of the policy owner on the form must be the same as the name on the Identity Document.
- The witnesses must have attained the age of 21 years old.
- The date of which the witnesses sign on the form must be the same as the date the policy owner signs.
- Ensure all fields in the nomination form are fully completed.
- The total for share of nominee must add up to 100%.
- Only original copies of the nomination form can be registered.
- No amendment is allowed on the form.
Please refer to Your Guide to the Nomination of the Insurance Nominees for further details.
To download the nomination forms, click here.