It may be possible to get yourself covered for Term Life or DIRECT-Term, which provides a payout upon death. For us to do so, we will first need an up-to-date medical report from your doctor to assess your eligibility.
Articles in this section
- I have decided to cancel an existing policy with another insurer to replace it with a Singapore Life policy. Can you assist with administrative matters?
- Can I buy a Singapore Life policy to replace an existing policy?
- Can I be insured if I was diagnosed with cancer before?
- Do I need to go through a health declaration process when I buy a policy?
- How old do I have to be, to be able to purchase an insurance?
- Can I purchase your product if I'm not residing in Singapore?
- Can I purchase a 3rd party policy?