When payment deductions are unsuccessful, you will be notified via email. Should we not receive payment for your policy to keep it in-force, your policy will lapse and any cover will be forfeited.
Articles in this section
- Can I pay by GIRO for a new policy application?
- How do I apply for GIRO?
- Where can I get a copy of the GIRO application Form?
- How long does the GIRO application take?
- If my GIRO application is rejected by the bank, will the GIRO form be returned to me?
- When will my premium be deducted from my GIRO account?
- How many GIRO deduction attempts will there be?
- What happens to my policy if my GIRO account is cancelled?
- When will the 2nd and 3rd deduction takes place?
- Can I still reactivate my GIRO account after 3 failed attempts?